‹ Back to solutions
Slack is an application used for communication in small and large teams.
How Slack works with Catalytic
This integration allows team members to stay updated on important company events, collaborate on ideas and stay organized. Teams can have reminders of remaining tasks they have assigned in Catalytic sent through their direct or group Slack channels. Additionally, Catalytic can make announcements in channels when processes reach a certain stage or need the attention of a certain team.
- Post a multiple choice question
- Use slash commands to send task reminders
- Post a message
- Convert Slack integration to a Slack App
- Introduce a new hire
- Ask a company wide question
- Announce company news, upcoming events, interesting articles, etc.
- Employee Polls